Our Groombridge Surgery has been temporarily CLOSED and all services including critical appointments and dispensary services will be based at our Hartfield Surgery.
- All routine appointments will be cancelled.
- All patients requiring an appointment who have no symptoms of COVID 19 will be offered a telephone consultation with a Doctor
- You may be invited to see the Doctor if following your telephone appointment it is deemed necessary.
- If you are considered high risk, you may be asked to see the Doctor at the Groombridge Surgery – the Doctor will be wearing personal protective equipment (mask, gloves and apron) and you will be asked to put on a mask and gloves – please do not worry about this, it is a precautionary measure and is for your safety as well as the Doctors who is assessing you.
- We pleased to say that the PPG (Patient Participation Group), local community and church have started to build a team of volunteers who are able to support the community. They will assist in the collection and delivery of medication, shopping and post if you are in the vulnerable category or if you are self-isolating.
If you have a fever or temperature and/or a new continuous cough then please DO NOT come to the surgery.
Please do not book a GP appointment or attend your GP Practice if:
- You think you might have coronavirus
- In the last 14 days you’ve been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus – see our coronavirus advice for travellers
- You’ve been in close contact with someone with coronavirus
NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.
For the latest Covid-19 advice please visit www.nhs.uk.
Call 111 if you need to speak to someone.
PLEASE NOTE: OUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE BOOKING SERVICE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE – If you require an urgent appointment please contact the surgery and we will arrange a telephone consultation if this is appropriate – we are also experiencing high call volumes.