We are a dispensing practice and employ a team of dispensers. If you live more than a mile from a dispensing chemist, we are able to fulfill your prescription, either at Groombridge or Hartfield surgeries and collected 5 days week, Monday to Friday. Patients on regular medication will receive a print out of all drugs prescribed. When a repeat request is needed you can use the repeat slip, by hand, post or by signing onto our online System One. Providing we have your mobile number, once your prescription is ready for collection the team will text you. If you wish the prescription can be posted back to you or a chemist but please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
- Repeat prescription requests must be collected at the surgery the request was made to. If posting your prescription request, please state where you wish to collect your medication from
- For safety reasons prescription requests are not normally accepted over the telephone
- You must allow two clear working days between handing in your prescription and its collection
- If you have a prepayment or exemption card, you will be asked to produce it at the time you collect your medication
- If you are collecting medication on behalf of a friend or relative, you will be asked to confirm certain details