- If you need to contact the surgery in an emergency between 13:00hrs – 14.00hrs you should ring IC24 on 0300 5555252.
- After this time if you need URGENT medical advice please call NHS 111.
- In the event of an emergency involving serious injury, loss of consciousness, chest pains etc. you should dial 999 and ask for an ambulance.
- In addition, there is a 24 hour Accident and Emergency unit at Tunbridge Wells Hospital, Tonbridge Road, Pembury 0845 1551000 (switchboard).
- There is a Minor Injuries unit at Crowborough War Memorial Hospital, Southview Road, Crowborough 01892 652284 and the unit is open between 08.00am – 20.00pm.