Our Easter Holiday opening times for 2021 are as follows:-
- Good Friday 2nd April 2021 – CLOSED
- Bank Holiday Monday 5th April 2021 – CLOSED
Tuesday 6th April 2021 – OPEN AS NORMAL
If you need URGENT medical advice when we are closed please call NHS 111. If it is a medical emergency please dial 999.
The eConsult service is available to use any time, day or night, from any device connected to the internet. There is no need to wait in a phone queue or visit the practice. It takes just 3-4 minutes to complete an eConsult and your practice will get back to you within 48 hours, if not sooner. You can access self-help leaflets as well as pharmacy advice.
You can access eConsult by downloading the NHS ( England only) app to your phone or also via our surgery website ( please see our home page for the link).
Due to the Easter Holiday’s our time frames for responding to our patients are as follows:
- Thursday 1st April – response by Tuesday 6th April 2021
- Good Friday 2nd April – response by Tuesday 6th April 2021
- Saturday 3rd April – response by Wednesday 7th April 2021
- Easter Sunday 4th April – response by Wednesday 7th April 2021
- Easter Monday 5th April – response by Tuesday 6th April 2021